Though I have always worked out, Fana has made it so much more fun. She is punctual to the minute, and creates workouts that are tailored to my needs and limitations. I feel stronger than I ever have. -Nadine 55-65 age group
I started working out with Fana shortly before Christmas. My workouts have been varied, but always sensitive to any reported aches and pains... with alternate exercises to accommodate any physical limitations. Not only has it been a very healthy experience, it's been a lot of fun. Fana has kept me laughing as I've exercised away over three inches around my waist, abdomen and hips. As a result, my clothes fit better, I'm stronger and have a lot more stamina to walk a hilly golf course. She's the best!
Age: not quite 60
I love my personal training because…..
For my workout I do not have to think about it, I just show up
The workout is custom tailored just for me and my goals
Fana knows what she is doing, is very professional and flexible
I love that we can do the workout outdoors and vary the location to mix it up
I am never bored
My strength has improved tremendously since beginning these workouts. The exercises we do translate directly to the things that I do in swimming and water polo. Fana does a great job and motivates me to become stronger and improve my game.
Top 10 Things from Fana's Bridal Bootcamp:
1) I could see and feel the results within a month. I wasnt trying to lose weight (but would've definitely lost weight had I needed to), but saw big differences in the cut and shape of my body. So nice to shed inches from the waist and the butt.
2) Feels so good to get your ass kicked in the morning and have someone to vent to while doing so. And, BIG HUGE POINT, someone to vent to who isn't involved in your wedding so you can tell them anything and everything and they wont offer advice back!
3) Super motivating workouts and they're different from stuff you'll do on your own. Includes partner stuff you can't do on your own but also just great exercises I didnt know of or just wont make myself do.
4) The boxing gloves and the heavy jump rope are every bride's best friend. Punch the bag rather than your fiance or your mom or his mom. You'll feel great and you wont ruin your engagement or relations with the parents/inlaws.
5) Eliminates stress for sure - just takes your mind off work and wedding
6) Fana is awesome - it's like getting a workout and a therapy session all in one.
7) It's fun. No joke!
8) Such a fabulous change to the dirty sweaty gym
9) Fana will motivate you to work harder and then you'll just find yourself wanting to be healthier and working out more/eating better.
10) With a personal trainer you cant flake so you dont skip workouts. And it's so fun (and the results are so awesome) you'll find yourself wanting to schedule additional ones.
Cristen, San Francisco
"Fana was an excellent trainer! She listened to my needs as a client, and was able to modify exercises in the moment." Michelle S.
I've been swimming with Fana for over five years now and she's awesome! This isn't your standard drill and kill group. She works on stroke technique to help avoid injury and mixes up the strokes to keep the workouts interesting. As a result, my swim times are faster and I haven't missed workouts due to sore shoulders etc.
Fana brings her expertise and creativity to every session. She has provided a comfortable environment where I know she has my best interests in mind. By using various exercises, she has discovered how to balance pushing me hard, but in a safe methodical manner. Tala B.